Buyer Protection for Customers Rights and Consumer Court
Consumer Courts for Buyer Protection and Consumer Rights
The Majority of our Population are unaware of their rights as a Consumer in Pakistan with their Consumer Rights and Buyer Protection available in Consumer Court, enshrined in Law under the Consumer Protection Act.
The purpose of these acts is to allow our society to prosper where Customers should feel secure and to reduce the room for Fraud.
When to file a case to Consumer courts for Buyer Protection and Consumer Rights?
You can file a case for Consumer Rights and Buyer Protection in Consumer Court if :-
- If Illegal, Counterfeit/Fake goods, Poor Quality items and/or Expired items (Past their “Sell by” date) are being sold in the Market
- If the Business Owner is not providing you a Receipt or Proof of Purchase
- If Prices are not listed for Ready-Made or Ready-Available Products
- If complaints by a Customer is not being addressed by the Business/Business Owner
- If a Product or Service is being sold through False Advertising
- If there is an absence of a Clear Policy regarding the Purchase and Returning of Products
In most cases, Consumer Courts try to expedite the Process of Customer Claims, If you feel you have been affected by this, contact us today and let our Consumer Court Specialist assist you with your claim.
Speak to a Consumer Court Lawyer Today!
Consumer Rights and Buyer Protection cases are handled by our Corporate Lawyers for Consumer Court Cases are on our panel and are ready to speak to you about your case, and yes, we cover the whole of Pakistan! Our Lawyers in Pakistan also abide by our “24Justice.pk Fixed Fee Policy” which means you do not have to worry about any unknown and hidden extra charges.